Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
objects of desire
02-05-2005, 07:23 PM
objects of desire

now if most of you are like me you will understand that once in a while there is one item that you must must must have and cant stop fantasising about it until you have acquired it! unfortunately for me this usually happens about once a week and is quite an expensive habit. but as soon as you got it, it must be worn the next day (i say worn coz usually mines are items of clothing or jewels or accessories). so what are you absolutely lovin right now?

for me its the thick leather silver belt i acquired from dotty ps last week. i wear this with my silver pumps and black to bring out the silver.

also lovin my teal colour plimsolls which i wear on a casual day.

whats your object of desire? nb the rules are your object of desire must be a material thing, no humans allowed.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2005, 07:33 PM
objects of desire
i have just purchased my object of desire from Amazon with my birthday money.

It is the MOST FABULOUS MUSIC IN CREATION!!! Pink Floyd, The Wall. I shall probably take the day off work when it arrives just to sit and listen to it!

i have previously had it on tape - got mashed and vinyl - got warped and now I shall have it on CD.

It is the MOST fabulous recording ever and I love, love, love it!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-05-2005, 07:36 PM
objects of desire
Materialistically. (that seems too long, nevermind..continue), I have nothing I ever yearn for. I yearn for things like financial indipendance, my house cleaning its self..but bits and bobs ..No.

Oh apart from PJ..I yearn for him.
02-05-2005, 07:39 PM
objects of desire
I'm like Cat I am not a material girl either! There really isn't anything I yearn for!
02-05-2005, 07:43 PM
objects of desire
not even if you saw a fab vintage sequin bolero going for £1 in a car boot sale?

thats my current fantasy. which is why im going to a carbooter on sunday

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
02-05-2005, 07:52 PM
objects of desire
I yearn for Jean Christophe Novelli at the mo.....sigh.......other than that...............a house with 2 entertaining rooms or a house that is allowed to have a loft conversion..............

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
02-05-2005, 07:55 PM
objects of desire
Kooky those with neither yearningrs nor needs for objects of desire are either too old or too rich to remember!

I leave it up to you to say which of the above categories ILS and Cat fall into!!!!

And Jaycee - you might try a bucket of cold water!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-05-2005, 07:57 PM
objects of desire
Dolores Wrote:Kooky those with neither yearningrs nor needs for objects of desire are either too old or too rich to remember!

I leave it up to you to say which of the above categories ILS and Cat fall into!!!!

Well I am certainly not too rich Dol!

Now if we were allow to list human objects of desire, I would be here all week!
02-05-2005, 07:59 PM
objects of desire
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Well I am certainly not too rich Dol!

then by a process of elimination you must be too old!!! :laugh: :w00t: [Image: 23_20_26.gif]

02-05-2005, 08:00 PM
objects of desire
Dolores Wrote:then by a process of elimination you must be too old!!! :laugh: :w00t: [Image: 23_20_26.gif]

Old :sad: :cry: