Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pyjammas and bathing suits
04-05-2006, 04:13 AM

Ok...you all know how nosy I am, so I need you to tell me and the rest of the board:

1) What kind of pyjammas you sleep in or if you sleep in the 'all together'?

2) What kind of bathing suit do you wear?

Men: Speedos, regular trunks, long 'board' type trunks.
Ladies: bikini, 2 piece that's not a bikini, or 1 piece.

(if you don't go swimming, you can just say "I don't go swimming.")

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2006, 04:22 AM
I wear various types of pj's. Sometimes gowns, but never long ones, matched short sets, long pants with matching ribbed sleeveless t-shirts. It depends on the weather, how cold the AC is in the summer, and other variants.

Bathing suit is a 2 piece that is a strappy looking top and 'shorts'. I have 3-4 in differnt patterns/colors. I adore them and buy one every year they are out, so as to never run out and never have to show the havoc of having two children yet being comfortable.:cool2:

Come on folks...post away. I wait your replys with bated breath.:laugh:

(I KNOW I need to go to sleep...but I can't!!:mad2: )

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
04-05-2006, 05:04 AM
When I actually get changed for bed (and not collapse unconcious) I change into a rather fetching solf pink camisole which is lovely and comfy and was a gift of a find from Tesco's for £3 - I now have 2 and will be buying another on my next visit - I have even bought some matching pink lace trim knickers 3 for £5 from Matalan! Before this it was little t shirt dresses or tshirts and pants.

Swim wear is usually bikini's on the beach or sunbathing in the garden and a speedo swim suit for swimming (indoors). I have purchased a Tankini (?) this year - a strappy top and bikini bottoms - which am quite excited about.

This thread could turn out to be quite thrilling if we get pic's of the boys in their speedos. Happy days.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2006, 07:34 AM
My nightwear consists of everything from a sassy silky strappy number (as yet unworn) to thick fleecy wincyette pyjamas. The middle of the range is those long T-shirt type things which, once washed and tumble dried then become normal T-shirt length!

The strappy thing was bought by hubby on a recent shopping trip. When I told him at the check out that I wouldn't wear it he exclaimed "then I'll find someone who will" to the delight of the cashier.

I can't sleep in the nuddy and as hubby frequently goes to bed long before me when he's on early shift, I often stand in the bathroom and strip off to the T-shirt I've been wearing all day (doing the "magic" removal of bra without taking off said top) and just creep into bed in that Blush

Hubby sleeps au naturelle and I notice the sheet on his side of the bed wears thin, obviously because every time he moves he's rubbing against the sheet and not pyamas!!

I have 4 or 5 one piece swimming cozzies. I haven't worn a bikini since giving birth as my stomach resembles an old crepe bandage Sad
04-05-2006, 07:39 AM
PJs for me with a tank top. Long warm bottoms in the winter, and cotton cutoffs in summer.

One piece or tankini, depending on how fat I'm feeling. I've gone off swimwear since I put on weight :mad2:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
04-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Critique Wrote:The middle of the range is those long T-shirt type things which, once washed and tumble dried then become normal T-shirt length!

This is EXACTLY what happens to mine. Some of them i understand, as they were cheap - but even expensive nightshirts shrink and become very short.

When i first met Mr.B i slept in the nude. But about 5 years ago i gained a little weight and so i then slept in old vest T-shirts with a pair of knickers.

Now i tend to wear nightshirts.

Mr.B used to also sleep in the nude, but now he wears jersey short thingies.

On the beach i always wore a Tankini. I prefered the way my stomach was hidden, but i could lift it when sunbathing. I dont think i have ever worn a bikini ... or if i have they are the ones with big pants. I havent been abroad for years though - so this body hasnt had swimwear on for a VERY long time. I couldnt wear anything so skimpy in the garden as it wouldnt feel right :unsure:

Mr.B. wears long swim shorts on the beach as he doesnt like his legs.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
04-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Jamas in winter and matching sets of shorts and t-shirts in summer. I always wear cotton, couldn't sleep in anything else. I used to sleep in the buff but haven't for years now. Mr M wears cotton boxers and has been known tp put a t-shirt on with them on very cold nights.

On the beach bikinis and also the pool on holiday but in local swimming pool a one piece cossie. Sunbathing in the garden its a bikini but I am thinking that I am getting a bit old for that now so might look into a tankini this year.
04-05-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't like to wear much in bed so it's usually little vest and knicker sets.Always cute ones tho'.I LOVE bed.If I'm lolling around on a lazy hazy loungy saturday morning then it's jim jams, with a cosy cardi.

I always wear a bikini on hols,I never spend much on them.Into Penny's before I go and buy about 3 or 4 at 8 euro each.
When I am out foreign on sun holidays I always try to buy a gorge swimsuit to bring home.The range is much better abroad...AND cheaper.So I try and buy a proper fancy swimsuit for when I'm at home and go swimming.
Bed is great.
Hols are great too.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
04-05-2006, 03:45 PM
msgirl Wrote:Ok...you all know how nosy I am, so I need you to tell me and the rest of the board:

1) What kind of pyjammas you sleep in or if you sleep in the 'all together'?

2) What kind of bathing suit do you wear?

Men: Speedos, regular trunks, long 'board' type trunks.
Ladies: bikini, 2 piece that's not a bikini, or 1 piece.

(if you don't go swimming, you can just say "I don't go swimming.")
1) Usually just boxers but if it's cold a T-shirt as well.

2) Swimming shorts...so I guess that be long 'board' type trunks?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
04-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Nowt in bed for me! Can't stand wearing any nightwear. I feel like I'm getting trapped or strangled when I turn over.
And I turn over alot, I wriggle about trying to get comfy. As my mum used to say, I'm an igg frigg!

As for swimwear, it's got to be a full swim suit. Can't wear a bikini with my belly, scarey.
I actually had it on today as well, I was helping out with my sons swimming lessons at school. He's just started them this term, and it was great, in the baths with 10 kids at a time, jumping from side to side, putting heads in the water and blowing lots of bubbles.

To say these kids are only 6/7 they are doing brilliantly.

[Image: 429.gif]