Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
replacement for Shabaz
23-05-2006, 10:46 PM
replacement for Shabaz

I hope its another gay guy... albeit less of a nutcase then Shabaz... because Richard seriously needs some competition in there.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2006, 06:05 AM
replacement for Shabaz
I hope its Steve Jones.
24-05-2006, 06:36 AM
replacement for Shabaz
borneobabe Wrote:I hope its another gay guy... albeit less of a nutcase then Shabaz... because Richard seriously needs some competition in there.

yes he does BB! from a short clip that I saw Richard is very very happy to be "the only gay in the village" now! pah! that's what he wanted all along to be the centre of gay attention in the house!

I suppose Richard is now going to show the "acceptable face of gayness" to the world after his little speech about Shahbaz being "the wrong type of gay"! hipocrite!

Disclaimer: none of the above or any subsequent comments should be read as support for Shahbaz in any way whatsoever!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
24-05-2006, 07:41 AM
replacement for Shabaz
Replacement for Shabaz? am i missing something? is he going out then?:ohmy:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
24-05-2006, 08:23 AM
replacement for Shabaz
I think it was lazy and unprofessional for BB producers to put such a hopeless case as Shabaz in, in the first place. He had no depth, no character and little prospects for entertainment..and so it proved. Sometimes I think they must be some seriously average folk working there as how hard is it (with the time and resources they have) to find some interesting people?

**I heart Northern Soul**
24-05-2006, 11:37 AM
replacement for Shabaz
Did Shabhaz say goodbye to the group when he left of was he bundled out the back door?
Find all posts by this user
24-05-2006, 12:06 PM
replacement for Shabaz
According to the Mirror today (which of course is gospel) he left the BB house without saying goodbye to his housemates. They received a laminate saying that he had left ... and wrongly assumed that he had been booted out of the house !!!

They have also written that BB have no plans to replace him in the house - but an eviction will still take place this Friday.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
24-05-2006, 06:55 PM
replacement for Shabaz
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:I think it was lazy and unprofessional for BB producers to put such a hopeless case as Shabaz in, in the first place. He had no depth, no character and little prospects for entertainment..and so it proved. Sometimes I think they must be some seriously average folk working there as how hard is it (with the time and resources they have) to find some interesting people?

I beg to differ. Someone like Shabang thrives in a one to one situation and what was he getting throughout his journey into the house. The only way his true shallowness would have become clear is if the producers went out and spent time with him (which they dont') or watching him as part of a group for more than a few hours at a time. For the first few hours he is always very popular and funny and this is what they saw.

There was no way they could have recognised him as such a hopeless case.

By the way IOW is that the Soup Dragon in your Avator....Dooooo doooo doooo doooo doo dooooo doooo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shabaz PJ 69 4,567 30-05-2006 04:27 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR