Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sharon iz best!!!
22-11-2004, 05:22 PM
sharon iz best!!!

sharon rocks doesnt she wat do u think??? its ashame cassie went coz i am with team ozbourne all the way!!! i dont like rowetta but i like steve though. i think tabby rockz Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 01:50 PM
sharon iz best!!!
Sharon is great! She is totally cool and Cassie and Tabby are brill. Its a real shame Cassie got voted out as I honestly think she is great.....especially her Maria song Smile
26-11-2004, 03:15 PM
sharon iz best!!!
i love sharon but never warmed to cassie. I think Tabbie's great tho. I feel a little sorry for Simon as he's being ganged up on (he's a big boy tho so i'm sure he can hack it!). Can't stand Louis he freaks me out big style!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Image: brendanx.jpg]
03-12-2004, 09:52 AM
sharon iz best!!!
I think sharon is so groovy and i'm with Tabby all the way. Go Tabby :tv_happy:
04-12-2004, 01:01 AM
sharon iz best!!!
Just to set the cat among the pigeons in this thread......I think Sharon Osbourne is a manipulative,lying,media-whore whose only role on the X-Factor is one of self promotion.I'll be very surprised if she remembers the names of anyone in her 'family' in six months time because her only remit is taking part in a light entertainment Saturday evening television programme and only gives a toss for Sharon Osbourne.That post will make me really popular. Big Grin Big Grin .......and its all true. Tongue

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursel's as others see us!'' Robert Burns.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2004, 03:54 AM
sharon iz best!!!
SIMON IS THE GREATEST!

Well he's the only one who has made sense to me throughout the show.....It's interesting to see how Sharon went from a hardened Louis compatriot to a slightly wishy washy one and is now looking a little un-nerved when Louis says they are going to gang up on Simon......Me thinks she is coming round to that which is Mr Simon Cowell!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-12-2004, 07:56 AM
sharon iz best!!!
Sylvia and Coastie, I couldn't agree more. I've loved most aspects of the X Factor, but the antics of Sharon and Louis have irritated me intensely. They're mean, short-sighted and manipulative, and I sincerely hope they're both replaced if ever second series is aired.

Simon Cowell has gone up in my estimation tremendously throughout the series. I've always considered him to be an industry expert blessed with honesty, self-knowledge and a subtle sense of humour, but he's now shown himself also to possess the patience of Job when being misrepresented and insulted repeatedly on live prime time TV.

To return to the subject of this thread... whatever it is that Sharon iz best at, I would suggest that this kind of thing izn't it.
04-12-2004, 07:57 PM
sharon iz best!!!
Simon is da man! He is always right, even if it does hurt. I know what he's going to say before he does because they are the thoughts I have. Sharon is a pain, and Louis is like a spoilt brat.
05-12-2004, 09:24 AM
sharon iz best!!!
......I think Sharon Osbourne is a manipulative,lying,media-whore whose only role on the X-Factor is one of self promotion.I'll be very surprised if she remembers the names of anyone in her 'family' in six months time .That post will make me really popular. Big Grin Big Grin .......and its all true. Tongue[/quote]
I see a lot of myself in her so I would agree with you but i think you posted just to draw attention to yersel.
05-12-2004, 07:41 PM
sharon iz best!!!
I think the judges are very fair this year. Sharon is very sweet and i no its harsh but Simon is very truthful. I really don't like Louis, i'm sorry i think he is abit limp! :excl:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sharon for referee? Northern angel 1 683 17-10-2005 09:03 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Sharon Osborne Blink 57 5,519 17-12-2004 05:58 AM
Last Post: kina
  You lots comments about Sharon Slipper 17 1,943 13-12-2004 07:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Sharon is a Darn Show Off MariaRob 16 1,656 09-12-2004 12:01 AM
Last Post: kina