Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoe habit
07-05-2005, 06:30 PM
shoe habit

oh dear i think my love is shoes is starting to get a bit out of hand!! if you read ceris shoe thread you will know that i have a LOT. but has that stopped me? no!

uniform time has started at work so last weds i got myself a pair of flat slip ons with green stitching. very cute! but in all fairness i got 75% off them so that made them roughly £5

then last night while working i spied a pair of gold slingback sandals in the sale and they were the last pair and in MY size. god was definately sending me signals so i had to have them! and because it was buy one get one free i suppose i just had to buy another pair too so i got bronze wedges.

i just calculated since the new year i have bought 8 pairs of shoes. thats approx 2 every month! do i need help?

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2005, 06:37 PM
shoe habit
Kooks, I bought THREE pairs of shoes for a fiver this week! (It's almost doubled my shoe collection)

Can't actually walk in any of them lol, but at that price it doesn't really matter. Smile
07-05-2005, 10:59 PM
shoe habit
Kooks I think you need all the help you can get!
As you said in my smoking cessation thread, think of the money you would save if you kicked this sordid habit!
And I bet you've got some shoes which you've only ever wore once (or maybe never??)
I think you should just stand up and admit the truth - your bf has a shoe fetish doesn't he?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
07-05-2005, 11:02 PM
shoe habit
I have just bought some wedges for the summer, and I like them so much I might buy another pair!
08-05-2005, 08:25 AM
shoe habit
I must go out and get some shoes ater my accident with my feet have lived in trainers and clogs for work wedges sound good as I tried heels a few weeks back and couldn't keep them on for long.
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2005, 08:26 AM
shoe habit
Apparently wedges are the must have fashion item for the summer, Mazza! :pimp: (so someone told me)
08-05-2005, 08:33 AM
shoe habit
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Apparently wedges are the must have fashion item for the summer

I think I'll give them a miss. The kids were always doing that to each other - looks very painful. :wink2:
08-05-2005, 04:25 PM
shoe habit
PJ Wrote:I think you should just stand up and admit the truth - your bf has a shoe fetish doesn't he?

hahaha he is as disgusted by my habit as you are!! ok i shall join your cessation, i will get one more pair of flip flops to do me the summer season and then no more till september. do you think i will last?

yes ils wedges are hot right now! this years shoe count wouldve mounted 9 if i didnt return those wedges i had back to my work. the wooden sole chipped and i was most upset!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What do you admit to being your personal bad habit? tonee 62 3,572 18-10-2005 01:55 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Ladies-what size shoe do you take? Bob 28 2,461 08-07-2005 06:35 PM
Last Post: Becks
  Shoe Survey Ceridwen 41 2,534 17-06-2005 11:20 PM
Last Post: Flyo
  What Shoe Size are YOU! Cat 38 2,190 15-05-2005 08:57 AM
Last Post: ils