Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the day after the night before ...
22-12-2006, 03:25 PM

oh yes we all know that feeling when you wake up after a night out on the town with work colleagues and far too much festive spirit has flowed!

so who done what to who at your xmas parties and who disgraced themselves?!

I'll start!

I've been very good this Christmas by not getting bladdered when I've been out - just merry. But last night all that went to waste - as did I! I have no idea what time I got home - none whatsover - when I went into work today no-one else could remember either. I've worked out it was sometime between 11.30pm and 3am (probably nearer to 11.30 - I hope!).

I have a lot of blanks although I do remember swearing ALOT and using the C word in front of some colleagues who I barely know - eh aren't I awful! I was pursued by (what I thought at the time) was a rather nice young man (ok quite old but fit!) and was quite flattered until he got all odd and unnecessary if I was talking to anyone else - I have yet to face him as he wasn't in work today (so that's something to look forward to in the new year!).

Other than that I've nothing to report - but as i get older i am less troubled by hangovers, and I must have had the best part of three bottles of wine over a 10 hour period, but I do have a guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach for ages after - I suppose Im waiting for the "poison" to leave my body!!

...oh and then I had a lager at lunchtime today aswell - my god I'm a legend aren't I!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I had three pints of Guiness the other night...:w00t:

Ok...so it's been a pretty dry year this year on the Coastie front but I will be enjoying myself from the 26th onwards a bit more as I don't have to worry about feeling poo pants at work...nothing worse than a hangover in my job! :bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
22-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I dont know if i have done anything toooooo bad whilst at parties ... or getting drunk in general.

One time i do remember though was about 5 years ago. I went out with work, and i can remember drinking cocktails and getting very raunchy. I ended up dancing with a very cute 22 year old .... and by dancing, i mean dirty dancing.

He ended up asking me to sleep with him - which of course i politely but firmly declined.

The next morning i could remember everything .... which is a problem for me. I have never forgotten what i did the night before, and i really wish i could.

Having to face him was a nightmare the following Monday.

The last time i got drunk was a week ago today. I got bladdered, and i always get cuddly and kissy. I ended up cuddling all the old men, dancing with them and kissing them goodnight (on their cheeks thank god). Mr.B was stone cold sober, and just watched me making a complete t*t of myself :bag: Blush

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
22-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Dolores Wrote:he got all odd and unnecessary if I was talking to anyone else - I have yet to face him as he wasn't in work today (so that's something to look forward to in the new year!).

Dol, don't let it drag on and on unresolved - when you get back to work sit on his face for a few minutes, he'll have something to remember you by, then you can both get on with your lives.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2006, 07:08 AM
SF!!:unsure:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
26-12-2006, 12:34 AM
[INDENT]
Dolores Wrote:oh yes we all know that feeling when you wake up after a night out on the town with work colleagues and far too much festive spirit has flowed!

so who done what to who at your xmas parties and who disgraced themselves?!

I'll start!

I've been very good this Christmas by not getting bladdered when I've been out - just merry. But last night all that went to waste - as did I! I have no idea what time I got home - none whatsover - when I went into work today no-one else could remember either. I've worked out it was sometime between 11.30pm and 3am (probably nearer to 11.30 - I hope!).

I have a lot of blanks although I do remember swearing ALOT and using the C word in front of some colleagues who I barely know - eh aren't I awful! I was pursued by (what I thought at the time) was a rather nice young man (ok quite old but fit!) and was quite flattered until he got all odd and unnecessary if I was talking to anyone else - I have yet to face him as he wasn't in work today (so that's something to look forward to in the new year!).

Other than that I've nothing to report - but as i get older i am less troubled by hangovers, and I must have had the best part of three bottles of wine over a 10 hour period, but I do have a guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach for ages after - I suppose Im waiting for the "poison" to leave my body!!

...oh and then I had a lager at lunchtime today aswell - my god I'm a legend aren't I!!!!

I really could not tell how my christmas was - you would not believe it.
Lets just say i've been bed hopping between four women who each new about each other and then told my wife every detail.
And where am i now? At home.
So you have nothing to worry about.:shocking:
[/INDENT]

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
26-12-2006, 03:55 AM
Ha da nice afternoon yesterday with freinds eating Christmas dinner but after 0800 today I have 4 days off so my Christmas fun can really begin! :w00t:

(I havn't had a single drink over the Christmas period, due to work and driving, so I am going to make up for it...you have been warned...esspecially you Dol! :drinking: )

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I had too much wine - which i shouldn't have cause i'm ill............... Stupid weather.
28-12-2006, 12:53 PM
secrets Wrote:Lets just say i've been bed hopping between four women who each new about each other and then told my wife every detail.
And where am i now? At home.
And is your wife still at home??

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
29-12-2006, 09:17 AM
If i was his wife .... i sure as hell wouldnt be :mellow:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What time did you have your bath last night? Mars 26 3,984 10-10-2008 11:31 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Weird night mazwad 3 1,013 09-09-2007 06:55 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  The Pink Pussy Night Club! Coastie 55 3,619 25-09-2006 08:41 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  What a night i had last night.............. bridge 19 1,474 09-04-2006 09:45 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Good Morning/Good Night... msgirl 1 500 22-12-2005 04:43 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Are you a morning or a night person? Critique 23 2,427 07-10-2005 03:53 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  60's Night Bonsai 28 1,716 14-05-2005 09:30 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Girls Night Out ils 48 3,357 02-05-2005 08:19 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Sorry I wasn't on chat last night folks. Kittencat 7 942 29-01-2005 05:48 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  A Friday Night In... PJ 11 1,361 03-12-2004 09:30 PM