Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theory re noms tomorrow
30-07-2006, 10:12 PM
theory re noms tomorrow

So Big Brother has gone away and left them a postcard saying they must continue to play. Anyone else think that means they LITERALLY must continue to play....as in its nominations as usual tomorrow even if Big Brother dont prompt them to do so, and as noms are compulsary.... I think the ones that dont go in... are automatically up.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2006, 07:33 AM
theory re noms tomorrow
Didn't they do something like that last year........it is ringing bells but can't remember what actually happened.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-07-2006, 10:22 AM
theory re noms tomorrow
borneobabe Wrote:So Big Brother has gone away and left them a postcard saying they must continue to play. Anyone else think that means they LITERALLY must continue to play....as in its nominations as usual tomorrow even if Big Brother dont prompt them to do so, and as noms are compulsary.... I think the ones that dont go in... are automatically up.

Yes, somebody put that forward as a theory in the Channel 4 website too. I hadn't thought about it but it seems possible.

If so, I wonder if this lot will figure it out. Glyn being the most intelligent doesn't say much for the rest of them Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Task Tomorrow...could save Grace if she has the staying power ! borneobabe 4 1,088 12-06-2006 01:09 PM
Last Post: Patsy