Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote team makosi OUT!!!
13-07-2005, 04:40 PM
vote team makosi OUT!!!

ive started a thread to urge you all to vote out makosi and vanessa. i would love to see the smug smirk on their faces wiped off. hahahaha not so clever now. here is why i want makosi out:

she constantly lies and plays the other housemates like pawns.
she bitches in bed and the loft constantly about other housemates, i personally think if you have a problem then you go tell people. she would bitch about kemal and then be super nice to him after.
her constant drama queen antics, like hellooo im pregnant after two days then the crying in diary room because her sister disapproves.
its time for someone else she to shine, she has been on too many secret missions.

here is why i want vanessa out

she is makosi's lapdog
she has no mind of her own and only does what makosi's sees as acceptable.
an annoying voice
greedy bitch (did you see her run when bb announced the stockroom was open? also when she didnt even feel an ounce of guilt when maxwell had to do the task instead of her)]
she is marco's friend, so in my mind not a deserving contestant.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2005, 07:50 PM
vote team makosi OUT!!!
Ok i want to subscribe to this thread too!

The following have to go:

Makosi - Schemer-in-Chief
Kemal - Arrrgh!
Vanessa - Better as a viewer than a housemate
Orlaith - full of herself but she wasn't a patch on Sam!
Craig - Ok not part of team Makosi but he has to go anyway!!
Find all posts by this user
14-07-2005, 09:17 AM
vote team makosi OUT!!!
In my mind Vanessa is the one who really has to go.

Makosi is getting increasingly annoying - particularly the fact she´s convinced she´s pregnant, & I can´t believe she uses Posh as a role model in naming her "baby", my estimation of her intelligence has plummeted . However she is still the ebst of an admittedly bad selection of girls, why they can never find women with an iq of over 20 for these shows is beyond me.

However Vanessa is good for absolutley nothing in entertainment terms. My only worry is that, unless she´s up against Makosi, she´ll be kept in. THey´ll definitely choose one of the newbies or Science over Vanessa, & I can´t see Derek getting many votes.

But She Must go, if I have to watch her ridculous lisping bitching( thugh am not sure if this is the right word as all she does is repeat peoples opinions back to them) for another week I´ll go mad. Out! OUt! OUT!
14-07-2005, 03:18 PM
vote team makosi OUT!!!
choti Wrote:I can´t believe she uses Posh as a role model in naming her "baby",

Even then she has her facts wrong - Brooklyn Beckham was conceived in Sweden (or was it Norway, cant remember, one of those Scandinavian ones), not Brooklyn. We should not be surprised.
15-07-2005, 03:43 PM
vote team makosi OUT!!!
yes yes yes out goes makosi and vanessa. i dont care which one goes they both irritate me!!

choti - shell got a first class honours degree last year so she was one clever clogs but apart from her i cant think of anyone else!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2005, 05:07 PM
vote team makosi OUT!!!
kookycat Wrote:yes yes yes out goes makosi and vanessa. i dont care which one goes they both irritate me!!

choti - shell got a first class honours degree last year so she was one clever clogs but apart from her i cant think of anyone else!

Missed it last year as was in Oz where all the girls on their BB were also big on breasts & low on brains.....
Actually Mel on BB1 was quite bright, though used it to be manipulative as Makosi does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Makosi could be deported! Bella 9 1,600 07-09-2005 08:36 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 3,241 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  You'd think Makosi had won BB! Joy 11 1,792 16-08-2005 11:18 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Makosi Bob 238 12,234 11-08-2005 10:10 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  Makosi may be in for a bit of a shock..... Pandora 10 1,710 08-08-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  A photograph of Makosi....... Pandora 11 2,058 31-07-2005 12:00 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Is Makosi wearing a wig???????? Pandora 8 1,211 18-07-2005 02:16 PM
  Makosi's Baby sayangmouse 1 597 09-07-2005 11:25 AM
  3rd person Makosi isleofweather 21 2,497 04-07-2005 04:43 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Too much Makosi PJ 5 1,031 05-06-2005 06:51 PM
Last Post: Gelastic