watchlost.com
03-05-2006, 05:52 PM
watchlost.com

download all episodes weekly at the time of US release
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2006, 07:02 AM
watchlost.com
I prefer to watch them once a week as they arrive on tv. Each episode leaves you with a small cliff hanger and you wanting more and I wouldn`t appriciate that if I could watch them all straight after each other.
05-05-2006, 08:40 AM
watchlost.com
I've just registered at that site. It looks good but you need to make 15 posts before you can download anything and I have to go out for eye check up in a little while so I can't explore it any more.

It doesn't mention money (so far). Is it free to download episodes from there Inoth?

Could be handy if you are on holiday and miss a couple of episodes. I can get them off Btorrent but I find it quite a complicated set up.
05-05-2006, 11:20 AM
watchlost.com
I just get them from my friend.He downloads them from the site you told me about Crit.
:-)
I owe him the biggest Pint ever at the end of this series!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
09-05-2006, 09:53 AM
watchlost.com
A yummy skrummy flashback episode last nite totally devoted to Sawyer.
mmmm
yummy skrummy.:wub:
Sawyer in the shower...Sawyer in leather.....Sawyer in his jim jams...(except he doesn't really wear any!)
I love LOST!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'