Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what an insult to gollum and dobby
28-11-2004, 03:49 PM

I have never witnessed such a vile woman as nat. she is very sly and very twisting. i think sophies great. people fail to remember that she has just been in rehab and is a recovering drug user and alcoholic. she is behaving with great dignity and self control - i would have thrown that pathetic cow off of that bloody bridge by now! i would have stuffed all those insects down her gob to stop her whinging. The whole camp seem to be jealous of sophie and what she has achieved Good luck to her i would of showed off too!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Who is Dobby?

Janet St Porter calls Sophie an "over achiever" - pity it hasnt occurred to her that if Sophie hadnt of over achieved during the Bug Trial, she would be starving.
I think one or two of them will change their tune about Natalie, when they see how ineffectual and pathetic she was during the trials.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2004 04:05 PM by Pandora.)
thank u for your reply. Dobby is a cute but ugly creature from Harry Potter. Nat is not cute. She is an ugly witch with bulbous eyes and huge ears!
Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 04:09 PM
I agree with you regarding Sophie. Sophie is exerting a measure of control that is admirable but very entertaining..
I am watching this with far too many young ones age 11 to 22 and they totally identify with nat and are on the edge of the sofa in complete understanding.
Sod the rest of them Nat indulge your emotions girl...theres beans and rice you won't starve you got fags and beer (thats all the adult kit then) what else is needed.

Behaviour experts will say massive overwhelming life experiences can leave you stuck in a developmental phase how old was nat when all saints got going did she interrupt her teen development...cos she is stuck at about 13 and a half.