Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's everyone doing for New Years Eve?
30-12-2005, 03:31 PM

Hope everyone has a good one! we are meeting friends down the local pub, the pubs are staying open till 4am Yaayyyy, only thing i hate about New Years is the wet slobbery New Years kisses from the drunk old men :sick:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Won`t be doing much this year. It`s just me and Mr. Breeze and this is because he`s up at 4 for work on New Years day :sad: .
30-12-2005, 05:02 PM
I am going round to my son and d-i-l although my son has to work until 2 am so don't expect to see him. We will be playing board games with the grandchildren. I am hoping my eldest grandaughter will make it down tomorrow to spend it with us.
30-12-2005, 05:07 PM
bridge Wrote: only thing i hate about New Years is the wet slobbery New Years kisses from the drunk old men :sick:

Dont let Mr Bridge kiss you then!! joke
30-12-2005, 05:17 PM
My B in L and his wife will be here - then friends are coming round - then we are going out!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Going to my aunty's house (we haven't seen her in like a year and now she's all we ever see) because she has a pool and it's 42 degrees. Oh and she did invite us, we aren't just gonna rock up and say we're hot!
30-12-2005, 07:05 PM
JakeyBoy Wrote:Going to my aunty's house (we haven't seen her in like a year and now she's all we ever see) because she has a pool and it's 42 degrees. Oh and she did invite us, we aren't just gonna rock up and say we're hot!

I think I may start rocking up to people with pools and say I'm hot! :laugh:

For the first time [at NY] I will have all four sons [and g/f and wife] and grandson and we are all staying in and just chilling.:wub:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

30-12-2005, 07:41 PM
I shall be sitting in with my son and his mate who I volunteered to look after in case his mum and dad want to go out ... cos I know I wont!

I also foolishly and rashly said to a young woman where I work that I would babysit her young daughter she's about 8 as she was getting all maudlin about not being able to go out on NYE when you can't get a baby sitter. i was quite taken aback when she accepted my offer! I'm still waiting for the phone call. As she hasn't phoned me yet I'm assuming she's found someone else or she's not going out. (fingers crossed!).

I may pop onto here and pop into chat if anyone else is up for it! (is anyone else that sad?!)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
30-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Right...go home at 8am...sleep a few hours...pop out and do a few bits n bobs...chill around home...then party at a friends house till well past midnight...wooo wooooooooo...or until they kick me out...Huh

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
30-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Dolores Wrote:I may pop onto here and pop into chat if anyone else is up for it! (is anyone else that sad?!)

That'll be me then :mellow:

Bollox to potplants

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A picture every day for six years Slipper 14 1,674 04-10-2006 12:02 PM
Last Post: littlemissbig
  80 years old..what a ripe old age! Aondeag 7 926 04-04-2006 03:01 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Bridge and Mr Bridge - 13 years today! dab 27 1,947 01-08-2005 06:45 PM
Last Post: Cat