Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when kooks met phil schofield (kinda)
11-06-2005, 04:50 PM

as you know im back from hols in the algarve and guess who i saw at faro airport? well i supposed you've already guessed from the title but i saw the silver fox himself philip schofield looking very tanned.

you see this is how it started, i was getting very very tetchy and stressed out at the airport. we stood in the queue for an hour to get checked in!! i was very annoyed by this especially because one of the check-in desks broke down so folk in the queue next to us were getting filtered into our queue, now that i understand but they couldve filtered one group into our queue and another into the queue on the other side. but no that wouldve been too simple for the reps.

then bf spent ages in duty free picking wines and stuff for people and i was annoyed that he was spending OUR money (we both put our money in the kitty kinda thing) on presents on other people and i didnt buy anything for anybody coz he had spent so much, and this is money we're supposedly sharing, i know its petty but its the principle of the matter! to top it off i managed to salvage 50 euros for some alexander mcqueen perfume and there wasnt any left!!! just not my day was it.

no that wasnt the end of the matter, we only had half an hour left to go but we had to get some food coz we were starving! that took another 10 mins coz the woman was so slow!!

THEN to our dismay we found out we had to go through passport control again and the queue was massive. i was really really annoyed at this point, this must be the only airport ive ever been to that does that. 15mins left and still in the queue i could feel tears prickling behind my eyes thinking, **** we're stuck and telly was saying our plane was boarding.

finally get through with 5 mins to go and heres us running towards the gate, in our panic we went to the gate next to us and thats when i seen dear old phil and his wife and daughter. right in front of us in the queue as well!! then it dawned on me, why is phil schofield going to glasgow? so we asked the people behind us where they were going and they were going to Gatwick!!! panic sets in again. luckily we made it but us and a few other folk held up the plane!! oops! not our fault!! honest.

anyway the cloud in the silver lining was phil scholfild is the moral of the story!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2005, 05:01 PM
ooooh you lucky thing Kooky, I love Phil...haired dyed or not, don't care. He was at his prime when he presented the Saturday morning show with Sarah Green and Gordon the Goffa was born. He is a legend in my eyes.
His daughters name is Molly by the way and that is his first wife.
11-06-2005, 05:05 PM
yes dont think molly and first wife were best pleased at my excitable presence. lol. i managed to pap him when he was on the airbus and his wife has staring right at me! hahaha.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
11-06-2005, 05:08 PM
I think you were very controlled. I would have run over punched first and current wife on the nose and leapt into his unexpecting arms and clung on for dear life.
11-06-2005, 05:14 PM
kookycat Wrote:i managed to pap him when he was on the airbus

:unsure:

I like him too. Wouldn't leap into his unexpecting arms, like, but I think he's a really good presenter and lots of fun. Slightly bewildered about the "pap" thing though, kooky...
11-06-2005, 05:16 PM
dab Wrote::unsure:

I like him too. Wouldn't leap into his unexpecting arms, like, but I think he's a really good presenter and lots of fun. Slightly bewildered about the "pap" thing though, kooky...

I was going to ask about this too dab....how do you 'pap' someone, the mind boggles.
11-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Cat Wrote:He was at his prime when he presented the Saturday morning show with Sarah Green and Gordon the Goffa was born. He is a legend in my eyes

I have to agree with this, I love Phil!

I would like to know what pap is too, Kooks!
11-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Gosh Kooks! We have something in common, for I, too, have met Phil. Did he kiss you too? :whistling
11-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Awww Pip is a sweetie.

Can I just let everyone know that someone has told me Rhodes airport is a ****** to check in and out of too (and Im going on Friday, I must be mad).

Also, my one claim to fame - airport/celebwise was coming out of Manchester Airport and bumping into the bloke that played Butch Dingle in Emmerdale. I got all excited, while Mr P was asking who the hell Butch Dingle was..... :w00t:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
11-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Jealous, jealous, jealous! I love Phil Schofield too :wub: Mr. C's name is Phil and that's about as close as I will ever get - lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  this is kinda bizarre mikado 3 341 25-08-2006 06:13 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze