[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wherever you be let ...
03-10-2005, 05:09 PM
wherever you be let ...

... your wind blow free
To hold it was the death of me.

That was supposedly someone's epitaph on their gravestone.

Just wondering - do you take that person's advice and 'let rip' whenever the fancy takes you, or do you go to extreme lengths to stifle your rear end?

When you were courting, did you take great pains not to sound off in front of your partner, only to find yourself years later married and not giving a fig if you trumpet in the most inelegant way in front of them.

Did you ever go away for a naughty weekend to a hotel with an 'en suite' room, and find yourself too embarrassed to do your thang in the loo in case s/he heard and you broke the romantic spell?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2005, 05:32 PM
wherever you be let ...
[QUOTE=survivorfanWhen you were courting, did you take great pains not to sound off in front of your partner, only to find yourself years later married and not giving a fig if you trumpet in the most inelegant way in front of them.

Did you ever go away for a naughty weekend to a hotel with an 'en suite' room, and find yourself too embarrassed to do your thang in the loo in case s/he heard and you broke the romantic spell?[/quote]

Yes to both of those. About 5 years ago i farted in front of my husband, and i was mortified. I went bright red, and wished a hole would open in front of me, and let me fall into it.

But now, i fart with the best of them .... but of course if smelly they smell of roses :laugh:

As for the toilet thing. I hated going to the loo when in a hotel, and would try deperately not to make a noise - which is hard when you have been keeping gasses at bay for days !!! Again now though, i dont care - although i have never understood people who can poo whilst their partner is in the bathroom with them. I would rather die.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2005, 05:41 PM
wherever you be let ...
I am Windy Millers even windier wife!

I have always enjoyed a good parping, but do suffer from quite painfull trapped wind at times. I learn't here funnily enough how to help release it - I think it was flip that said to squat down and roll forward and up.

I try to contain myself at work and in the general public - but earlier today when in New Look I had to keep moving round at quite a pace to remain undetected.

At home I parp away to my hearts content.

THERE SHE BLOWS!!!!!!
03-10-2005, 05:44 PM
wherever you be let ...
Cat Wrote:I try to contain myself at work and in the general public - but earlier today when in New Look I had to keep moving round at quite a pace to remain undetected.
Oooh I did that the other day in the Vodafone shop, Cat ! I let out a series of silent but deadlies as I vacated the premises. Twas such a relief :laugh:

I bet they were thrilled... :sick:
03-10-2005, 05:47 PM
wherever you be let ...
Pandora Wrote:Oooh I did that the other day in the Vodafone shop, Cat ! I let out a series of silent but deadlies as I vacated the premises. Twas such a relief :laugh:

I bet they were thrilled... :sick:

Have you ever done this though - when you 'thought' they would be silent, but instead they come out sounding like a trumpet in the middle of a shop ? I have. I just looked at an unfortunate child who happened to be near me - and gave them a 'god you are revolting' look :laugh:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
03-10-2005, 07:34 PM
wherever you be let ...
You'll never catch me pooting..... Angel

MUCH! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-10-2005, 12:14 AM
wherever you be let ...
I try to only 'cut the cheese' around my family and of course when I'm alone. I have had to 'move around' as Cat said b/c I've HAD to release or burst!!! My youngest son has no shame and thinks it/him are hysterical!! He has me red as beet from shame or laughing from his 'winding'. :unsure:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
04-10-2005, 03:09 AM
wherever you be let ...
Rauld Dahl (never could spell his name properly) had a hell of a job convincing his publisher that it was okay to write about pooting in his book The BFG in which he refers to them as Whizz Pops.......

Apparently it wasn't until the book was published and one of the biggest cynics overheard a mother reading the book to her daughter, and reached the bit about when the BFG Whizz Pops in front of the Queen, that he realised Dahl was right.....Kids find little funnier than an adult pooting! :laugh:

I personally think, that unless they are really offensive smelling, which mine very rarely are, poots are the cheapest form of fun entertainment around....well at least I feel the urge to giggle everytime I hear someone let rip....I know so immature of me but hey! :kid:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-10-2005, 07:38 AM
wherever you be let ...
I farted as I walked out of the office the other day! Blush No-one mentioned it so I'm hoping that the cough I gave afterwards confused them as to what they might have heard in the first place!

As for your selection of choices, SF, what about "No because I'm a gentleman"? or didnt' this option enter your head ... maybe you're not a gentleman?!

When I'm on my own or with my son, I fart loudly and with no apology, usually first thing in the morning! But in company I NEVER fart ... cos I'm a lady! And if I'm with a boyfriend I certainly don't fart like it's a badge of honour, but I would and I can't stress this highly enough ALWAYS ALWAYS laugh if someone else farted!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
04-10-2005, 10:01 AM
wherever you be let ...
Dolores Wrote:As for your selection of choices, SF, what about "No because I'm a gentleman"? or didnt' this option enter your head ...

I'm not going to lose sleep over this Dol, cos as they say, when it comes to poll selections, you can never please everyone.

By the way Dol, I remember an amusing tale about you, your bottom, and Love Story.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]