Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working on saturday..and many other probs!
14-05-2005, 04:22 PM

hello all, i am on the forum on a saturday (which i usually never am) cause i have to work. :sad:

I have loads to do as i'm really behind on a project i'm working on but since i've come in i've done nothing except surf the net and getting stressed cause i'm getting nothing done!!

also i have a friend staying with me ..the bf was supposed to come out and meet her tonight and has just rang saying he cant come cause he wants to go to bed early as he has to bein work early monday....ie he coldn't be bothered so i'm very sad and p!ssed off

my typical thing would be to ring him back and get angry demand he comes out like he said he would...but i am just tired and not in the mood for an argument...

i'm seriously annoyed and just had to rant!!:cry:

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Okay...lets all help Crystal work through her anger......

I know the feeling CL....it's pants when you have to work and everyone else is out to play....mind you...I volunteered for today...mug...I was driven by the money! :sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
14-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Awww Crystal :hug: You rant all you like and get it off your chest!

I hate working Saturday's too, it really is the pits especially when you have someone staying over!

But once you have finished - put it behind you and have a good time with your mate! I bet you will have a better time without the boyfriend too! He's the one losing out here!
14-05-2005, 04:40 PM
When's your deadline Crystal? Because if it's not Monday,and you're just sitting stressing, you might be better to pack it in, have some good times with your friend and then hit it again with a vengeance later. You'll probably find you produce better quality stuff too!

It's bloody awful though when you can't get on with something, so you have my sympathy.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
14-05-2005, 07:25 PM
I know how you feel Crystal - you think I'll just have a little peek then you find yourself still reading stuff an hour later. The more stressed you become about not having done what you should do, the more you need to do something else to calm down.

Hope you and your friend have a good girly evening - you can take the mick out of bf and forget work.
14-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh CL - I am so sorry - but I read your post and burst out laughing. I am so so sorry - but you just sounded so angry and peed off and so like you should not be there and stuff and stuff and stuff!! And it was just a little bit amusing. And I know I should be sympathetic and give you a firnedly hug and say 'come on babes you can do it' - but you just made me laugh!!

And I hope at the time of me ranting - you are happily ensconsed in a bar somewhere with your mate - or squidged up on the sofa with your mate putting the world to right!!

Smile :wink2:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday 1st April Cat 25 1,466 02-04-2006 05:50 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Working over Christmas Dolores 31 1,444 30-12-2005 01:56 PM
Last Post: Bonsai