Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would the judges put you off?
10-09-2005, 07:44 PM

Sometimes I get really cross with the judges, they seem to openly take the p!ss out of people by laughing out loud whilst they are singing ... is it just me who finds this rude and probably thinks it puts people off?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2005, 11:18 AM
I just wish the families and friends of these people would save them from the humiliation in the first place. But yes, of course it'd put me off. I'd be a crier.
11-09-2005, 11:19 AM
I'd sob too ... in a very unattractive snot flowing freely, mascara running madly kind of way ..... omg I'm that woman with the pink blankey!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
11-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Dolores Wrote:Sometimes I get really cross with the judges, they seem to openly take the p!ss out of people by laughing out loud whilst they are singing ... is it just me who finds this rude and probably thinks it puts people off?

It is rude Dol and very bad form but I have to admit that I can't keep a straight face with some of them Blush

Have some of them never taped their voices and listened to the result, I wonder. If you're tone deaf, though, do you realise how bad you sound?
12-09-2005, 08:20 AM
To me it's very simple - if you can't take the heat, keep out of it. It's part of the show, and in the real showbiz world you are so gonna get worse than that, if you can't hack it you shouldn't even be there!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2005, 12:02 PM
How on earth did that woman who was singing with no teeth get through to do an audition? The one that was 48 but looked 70. She was obviously simple minded and was so upset that she was told she was rubbish.
18-09-2005, 10:07 AM
I sometimes think that some of these people are actually mentally ill, so it just doesn't seem right that they get laughed at.
18-09-2005, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2005 03:58 PM by bridge.)
some of these people are horrendous, why does'nt someone tell them they can't sing? I would never humiliate myself by doing that ,i would die of shame. I do feel a bit sorry for some of them when the judges openly laugh in their faces but when they sound that bad what do they expect!!!! :shocking: ahem Hee.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Judges Coastie 3 2,985 22-08-2007 09:15 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Early predictions - Judges! Coastie 7 1,754 02-09-2006 10:41 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  The Judges' sidekicks.... Dolores 10 1,932 09-10-2005 01:04 PM
Last Post: Dolores