Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x-factor
27-10-2006, 07:15 PM
x-factor

New twist saturday night!!
I hope they bring sean back on , you know he suffers with his nerves.
He sang on sharons show and was ace!!
Only hoping.
Do not want that big group back they were rubbish!!
Wishing those brothers get booted out - crap.:wallbash:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2006, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2006 01:17 AM by Northern angel.)
x-factor
I hope they don't bring the nervous little wreck back, he'll never stand the course without shaking uncontrollably or maybe he'll develop a sympathy vote grabbing stamma. Who should be returning is The Uncoventionals who have not really had a fair crack at the whip. I, e sympathy stories and tragedies have gained votes for others, this group gave one bad performance had no build up, no intimate tales absolutely nothing and end up going home, courtesy of a personal riff between the supposed mentors. Hardly a properly informed choice.

As far as 4sure is concerned, there's a lot of boy groups still out there in the history archive. Time for something refreshingly new and different, erm talent. Yes, Talent I believe it is called, unless that too is fast becoming lesser spotted like musicians nearly an endangered species being repalced by Karoake singers.

Time to get some real mentors aswell as a new host.

Maureen
Northern angels.

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
28-10-2006, 05:28 AM
x-factor
I really hope they bring Jonathan back as he should ever have been sent home from boot camp. I think he stood a good chance of winning Smile

[Image: chatdaily_sig.gif]

www.chatdaily.co.uk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2006, 08:50 AM
x-factor
Oh WHAT! They're surely not gonna bring back a previous contestant?

This is stupid. I didn't think the X-Factor were so desperate for viewers that they had to pull tricks and stunts to keep the publics interest. I thought that sort of thing was only for Big Brother.

I don't want anyone back. They were voted off for a reason. And if they didn't get to the "live show" stage there's a reason for that too.

I'll bet that wimpy kid Jonathan come back. If he does I'll puke. I don't think I could take watching weeks of him getting teary and nervous and I think I'd resent the sympathy votes he would undoubtedly get (I already feel a bit like that about about Kerry - I'm not she'd still be in if it weren't for her wheelchair).

Anyway, rant over. I'm a bit annoyed that they're pulling a stunt like this.
28-10-2006, 09:59 AM
x-factor
I don't mind them bringing anyone back as long as it is purely to perform and not to compete if you catch my drift!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
28-10-2006, 10:02 AM
x-factor
so they're going for a twist tonight - is that what this thread is about?

I cant imagine what the twist will be - maybe the judges will have to sing?! ... gulp surely not!
28-10-2006, 06:49 PM
x-factor
Figaro Wrote:I'll bet that wimpy kid Jonathan come back. If he does I'll puke. I don't think I could take watching weeks of him getting teary and nervous and I think I'd resent the sympathy votes he would undoubtedly get (I already feel a bit like that about about Kerry - I'm not she'd still be in if it weren't for her wheelchair). Anyway, rant over. I'm a bit annoyed that they're pulling a stunt like this.

I think you're talking about Sean Smile

Jonathan was the good looking one who Sharon sent home from boot camp.

[Image: chatdaily_sig.gif]

www.chatdaily.co.uk
29-10-2006, 08:19 PM
x-factor
So the twist was that two acts went...two of Sharons no less! :w00t:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
29-10-2006, 11:08 PM
x-factor
missed eveything - did the mcdonald bros go?

bam bam
30-10-2006, 03:50 AM
x-factor
No TE...they, for reasons unknown, are still there! :unsure:

Dionne and Kerry went this week...Dionne through having the lowest number of votes (good voice no personality IMHO) and Kerry for being seen, by the judges, to have reached her peak (I thought she did that at the audition) compared to Ashley who they are confident will improve...he needs to learn talent alone wont make him a star he needs to work aswell!:sly:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cheryl Cole to be new X factor judge MariaRob 11 4,961 03-11-2011 08:51 AM
Last Post: hongfa
  X-factor drinking game .... Dolores 31 11,645 03-12-2006 04:56 PM
Last Post: Cjem spud
  x factor theme tune for your phone cavalier1962 4 1,859 05-11-2006 08:07 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  General X-Factor stuff! Coastie 33 4,414 28-09-2006 03:21 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  X-Factor Bingo Room WayneH 1 1,310 21-09-2006 04:18 PM
Last Post: WayneH
  X factor just opened a cool interactive site cubase 5 2,552 21-09-2006 01:31 PM
Last Post: jarael
  x factor jackie 6 1,652 11-09-2006 07:24 PM
Last Post: jackie
  x FACTOR BLOGGS. Northern angel 3 1,368 31-08-2006 10:50 PM
  X factor news update. Northern angel 19 3,548 31-08-2006 09:49 PM
  X Factor Charity. My A R $ E. Northern angel 13 2,472 31-08-2006 09:11 PM