SO Forums

Full Version: Gridlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Critique

This is a very addictive mindbender - you have to move the grey squares about to get the blue square out of the "exit". It gets harder of course.

http://www.corwin.ca/gridlock/

It has 40 levels and I've been playing it for days and got up to level 36 but the next time I went to play it had put me back to the first level :cry: It saves the levels automatically, in theory, but I was saving each one just to be on the safe side - but I'm still back to level 1, dammit!!!!
I'm stuck on 24, but I think I've done too many on the trot :shocking:
I am struggling to get past level 11!:evilmad: I just can't work it out.:wallbash:
My 10 year old has just completed level 15. *snigger*
Patsy Wrote:My 10 year old has just completed level 15. *snigger*
snigger all you like you old trout......

I still cant do level 11:cry:
Patsy Wrote:My 10 year old has just completed level 15. *snigger*

Try him on these. :evilmad:

Critique

Fee For All Wrote:Try him on these. :evilmad:

Could you please explain to a dimwit what the heck you're supposed to do?

I just dragged all the stuff into the middle but I had no idea why or what the object of the game was Blush
Addictive that little red circle is.
I've no idea in what order they should come, and why. I keep getting boos at the end of it, although last night I got a cheer.
If you drag them in the right order, you complete the game! The Cube one is fun, with the little men. I find these quite relaxing, as even if you get the wrong order, it does different things.:laugh:

It's still a logic puzzle.
I'm stuck on 25 on the grid now :evilmad:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's