SO Forums

Full Version: I'll have a one-way ticket to...please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The year is 16,048 and through remarkable feats of human engineering, we have long-since transformed the other eights planets of our solar system into habitable, fully-solidified (and no longer gaseous) spherical abodes for mankind to take up residence on...

Fortunately for the members of SO, we were all cryogenically-preserved and have all successfully managed to emerge in the exact same condition and form as that in which we had been when first inserted inside of our individual cryochambers...

Now, we have been asked to split up and go our own separate ways. it is now required of us to select which of the nine planets we wish to travel to in order to take up our permanent residence on...

You may choose to remain on Earth (though you still have to travel back there...as currently we are all floating in the vast emptiness of Outer Space), or you might be feeling slightly adventurous and wish to discover what's going down on Mercury, Venus, or Mars...

And if you really want to push the boat out, there is Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus (..and most definitely not mine), and Neptune to explore...

And if you just want to soddin'-well get away from it all (...and the rest of us) you might be choosing the hermit-like bliss awaiting you at Pluto...

The choice is all yours...(select your destination now via the poll above - i myself have chosen not to vote just yet as you would all probably just leave me all by my lonesome on a hostile rock thousands upon thousands if not millions of light years from human contact :ill:...just kidding...though it is probably true...just kidding again...no i am...really!...i've chosen Neptune...might see ya there!) :bye:
ooh...what if a gal wants to go to the planet Vulcan....
wish someone would hurry up and discover it.
:drinking:
Think it's peopled with little green fellers.
i've ticked Uranus ... cos saying it never fails to make me laff!! :laugh:
I wouldn't mind getting my jollies on Mars. :wink_kiss
Patsy Wrote:I wouldn't mind getting my jollies on Mars. :wink_kiss

Might be able to help you out there Pats

Let me just launch my space ship.
Wow! What fantastic thrust. :w00t:
I think my ticket is already stamped for Hell...:devil:
I am afraid this poll is null and void.

Whilst you have managed to make uninhabitale places habitable, made it possible to travel over distances that would require light years (I therefore would not survive the journey to said destination)....My trust in your abilities are truely flawed on the simple basis of your numeracy skills and planetary knowledge.

you said
Quote:we have long-since transformed the other eights planets of our solar system into habitable, fully-solidified (and no longer gaseous) spherical abodes for mankind to take up residence on...

Yet you have listed several other locations/destinations. 50% more!

I shall therefore join Buzz at my preordained location (with bad girls, liquer and song) in hell!
Slipper Wrote:I am afraid this poll is null and void.

you have listed several other locations/destinations. 50% more!

But that was purely for the sake of variety and choice...:cry:

I just reckoned some of you may find a journey to Saturn too tiresome and might rather just hop on a comet and cruise around the galaxy...jeez, so ungrateful...:wacko:
Never mind Woodstock.

There are plenty of seats on the train to hell. Hop on!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's