SO Forums

Full Version: The Best phentermine and Tramdol Directory on Web
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spam, spam, spammie, spam

<removed by Haydon>
Haydon. Could you please delete this before Jen sees it? :unsure:
There really is no need to post up Spam.

By posting spam it tells the reader that the directories are desperate for customers and not the best at all.

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL.
[SIZE="7"]SPAM[/SIZE]

I HAD A SPAM FRITTER AND CHIPS FOR TEA LAST NIGHT FUNNILY ENOUGH!:blink:
In case anyone overweight is toying with the idea of getting some

Googled:

Phentermine is related chemically and pharmacologically to the amphetamines. The use of amphetamines and related drugs may be associated with intense psychological dependence and severe social dysfunction. Discontinued use may result in withdrawal-like symptoms including extreme fatigue and depression. Side effects may also include skin abnormalities, insomnia, irritability, hyperactivity, personality changes, and psychosis.
Side effects may also include skin abnormalities, insomnia, irritability, hyperactivity, personality changes, and psychosis.

But what if you already have all of the above SF? :blink:
I can do no better than quote Bonsai's GP - lose weight, give up the booze and fags and you'll be fine.
Hmmm...don't smoke n drink very little...guess it must be the thunder thighs then! :bag:
survivorfan Wrote:I can do no better than quote Bonsai's GP - lose weight, give up the booze and fags and you'll be fine.

Yeah - but what a boring life we would lead. Longer .... but boring :laugh:
Reference URL's