SO Forums

Full Version: blindsight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,:wave:

Was in here years ago and was known as colors if anyone can remember? Anyway, The show tonight will be VERY interesting. Hope Erik is blindsighted!

I play Fantasy(colorsme) . I did lousy last wek but hope to score better tonight
Hi....hey...there seems to be a trickle of people popping in here lately!
We CAN rebuild it........!
squawkalot Wrote:Hi Guys,:wave:

Was in here years ago and was known as colors if anyone can remember? Anyway, The show tonight will be VERY interesting. Hope Erik is blindsighted!

I play Fantasy(colorsme) . I did lousy last wek but hope to score better tonight

Hi squawalot :bye:

Are you in the US or the UK?

This is the UK site and we haven't had Survivior here since 2002.
*cough* you can watch some episodes below *cough*

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/2752.html
Pah!

Never seen.......

However, that is a "full house" as referenced by the Top 10 Stats box.

Thank you, and good night!
You enjoyed yourself then Grouch?
Small things, easily amused Mars :w00t:
I thought Thursday was your night at the pub Groucho :drinking:
Sorry I have been away for a week. Went to Disney , Epcot and Datona Beach in Fl where I am now . Had a great time.
My man friendof 3 yrs and I live on a 38ft sail boat and are origionally from Maine. I'm a coogerI guess as he is a bit youunger.

Surviver, I didn't realize I was in the Uk. I have been to the UK and loved it. Ancester from Devon. sorry , can't spell for beans. UK hasn't had Survivor since 2002? Tooo Bad, I really love the show and is still very populer.I really screwed up this week again . I had Jason on my team and changed it about 20min befor it started.He won imunity.I am now in 401 place though out of 55,000.
I really love the Amazing Race and plan to submit an app. this winter.

Thanks for your reply Saedhl, ils, Groucho and those that I have missed.

I am happy to chat here if you guys are interested? To my friend sI sign off as >
Capt. Lucky Bitch because I am trully lucky in life.soooo,
Great chatting with you my new friends,
Capt. Lucky Bitch:thumbsup:
Reference URL's